শুক্রবার, ২১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Wellness Warrior Celeste Pratt | Creative Soul in Motion

Celeste is a NASM & NPTI Master Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor. She has a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Ohio State University where she majored in Dance Performance. She focuses her time on customized one on one personal training sessions, extreme indoor/outdoor boot-camp and corporate boot-camp classes, and high intensity spin classes.

Celeste is an active member in the community by representing Boston Sports Club in many media events around the Boston area; including summer boot-camps for The Esplanade Association, the friends of Symphony Park Boot-camp, featured on Oprah Running of the Brides with Carson Kreesley, and etc. Celeste strives to give her clients a unique and inspiring experience to empower them to make fitness and a healthy lifestyle apart of their daily life. She loves being a part of their transformation which enhances their physical, personal, professional, and emotional lives.

Q1. What does wellness and health mean to you?

It means everything to me.? This is our life. We have to take care of ourselves.

You have control in living a healthy and well balanced life. Choose to make the effort to eat well, move everyday, and take care of your soul.? Be proud of the healthy choices you make for yourself and your family, knowing you are making a difference and creating the right path for a better future.

Q2. What is the#1 wellness practice you live by?

Move everyday. Breathe deeply. Enjoy the simple things. Make effort to be the best you can be everyday. Be proud of yourself. Enjoy life.

Q3. Thinking back, what were your earliest influences regarding living a healthy and a balanced life?

I have been very lucky to have parents that practice a very balanced life style; clean eating,meditation, daily activity, enjoying personal, family and friend time, and making sure they have a profession that they love. All have influenced me in how I live today, but I?m most thankful for the effort they put into eating well.

I was raised vegetarian, ate organic, and never had snacks or sweets in the house. As a child, I used to be jealous of friends that had chips, soda and Twinkies.? But looking back, I feel so lucky that I was taught such an amazing life skill.? My mom took pride and thoroughly enjoyed making well balanced meals for us. Today, I feel the same satisfaction in preparing healthy meals for me and my husband.

Q4. What has your journey been like over the last couple of years to get you where you are today?

It?s a journey alright. I?m not afraid of taking a risk. I moved from Ohio to Boston to pursue my life long dream of being a professional dancer. Then I threw myself into the health and wellness professional industry 8 years ago (to support my dance career) and have challenged myself to learn as much as I can everyday. I truly love being a personal trainer and group exercise instructor and look forward to educating and promoting health and wellness to as many people as I can by making it fun and challenging!

Q5. Looking back what was the most challenging aspect of your journey and what did you learn from it?

Learning not to be so hard on yourself.? Accepting the fact that everyone is different and everyone has a different journey.

Q6. What is the#1 healthy food you love? The #1 indulgence you give into once in a while?

Avocados. What a super food! Not only are they scrumptious they have sooo many health benefits including being: nutrient dense, protein rich, heart healthy, antioxidant, and protects you against cancer. Try them on any salad, sandwich, or in a Mexican dish!

My #1 indulgence:MEXICAN! I LOVE the salty chips and salsa (and GUACOMOLE), beans, margaritas; the whole experience. I definitely don?t hold back when I go out for Mexican, but that?s life!? Enjoy the ?bad? things every once in a while.

Q7. To get you through challenging moments in life, what is the one mantra or quote that you live by?

Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Q8. You?ve accomplished so much so far, what?s something you are most proud of?

I?m proud that I?ve accomplished many of my life goals and have surprised myself with new loves and passions. I?ve learned to embraced the change that happens throughout your life and have been so surprised with what it has brought me. The future is so exciting!

Q9. What?s your advice to those struggling with finding their own path to health and happiness?

Health and Wellness is not a destination it?s a journey. Whatever you health and wellness goals may be, there WILL be ups and downs.? Celebrate your successes and learn to be ok with your drawbacks.? Enjoy the Journey!

Q10. Finally,what are your plans for 2012?

I?m so excited to have teamed up with Kendall from On an Inhale, to bring Boston luxury Wellness Retreats in the city (Wellness by the Water Retreat). We will be hosting our 2nd retreat in January! We are both very passionate about bringing a day of health and wellness (boot-camp, yoga, nutrition, healthy food, and spa services) to concentrate on you! Look out for me and Kendall this year. We have some fun and exciting things coming!!

For more information about Personal Training, Group Fitness (Boot-camp & Spinning), and Wellness by the Water Retreat you can find Celeste on Twitter?@trainerceleste, Facebook and via email:?MyTrainerCeleste@hotmail.com.

Meet other Wellness Warriors here!

Related posts:

  1. Wellness Warrior: Dominee from Blessing Manifesting
  2. Wellness Warrior Kendall Covitz
  3. Wellness Warrior: Dani Nelson from Life Unconstrained
  4. Wellness Warrior: Jennifer Tucker
  5. Wellness Warrior Tanja Gardner

Source: http://www.creativesoulinmotion.com/2012/09/wellness-warrior-celeste-pratt/

Tony Sly Lauren Perdue tagged weather radar Heptathlon London 2012 shot put London 2012 Track And Field

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন