শনিবার, ১৯ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Taxes on property after bk and foreclosure process question

Hi all. I had a question since it is tax season. My property was discharged through ch 7 bk back in 2009. It has not foreclosed yet. The taxes were escrowd (sp) in the mortgage that was included in the bk. Am I correct to assume that I am not liable for the property taxes? Being that the property has not had a foreclosure sale date, my name is still attached to it. But a foreclosure will change that. I haven't received any thing from the county about being late or anything so I again assume that Chase pays them?

Hello Syrix,

Yes, this is correct if you have not been making payments on the mortgage nor the property taxes the lender will step in to make sure they are paid.

Source: http://www.loansafe.org/forum/foreclosures/57924-taxes-property-after-bk-foreclosure-process-question.html

Michael Clarke Duncan Nazanin Boniadi Deval Patrick Dedication 4 labor day college football scores khan academy

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন